Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Introduction

Hi everyone!
I'm so glad to be a part of this group. My name is Eleanor and I am an illustrator just starting out in the field. My boyfriend and I just moved out to Tempe, Arizona from New York City 2 weeks ago so he can attend grad school, which has been quite a change to say the least! I recently finished my second undergrad degree in illustration from FIT in NYC, and am trying to make a go of it as a freelancer (with daytime employment of course until I really make it). I have distributed promos and sent out my website, but am still trying to land my first job. I am mainly focusing on editorial and publishing clients the start out with, and its been really hard to get feedback on what I am doing and sending out and that is why I sought out a critique group. Thanks again for having me, and if you are curious what my work is like feel free to check out my website...www.eleanorborelli.com. I also try to do Illustration Friday every week, to keep things interesting.
Eleanor

1 comment:

lindsay.illustration@gmail.com said...

Thanks for joining! I'm interested in hearing what promotional things you do, any ideas worth sharing are always appreciated.