Friday, May 15, 2009

Need some advice

I have not posted in quite some time. I have finally finished up my fine arts degree. Yeah. I do need some advice. I was asked to do an illustration for a tribute to darth vader. I am excited but I don't know the proper questions to ask. A guy from another blog saw my work from a month ago and asked me to participate. Should I be wary or look at this as an opportunity? Also what pertinent questions should I ask. I anyone had time to look his comment is the last one on my post for IF Legendary. There is link to his blog there. Thanks for your help.

1 comment:

lindsay.illustration@gmail.com said...

Congratulations on finishing your degree, Kim!

I'm not sure what questions to ask, but I am definitely viewing this as a good opportunity for you. I think you should make sure your name is credited as the artist wherever your final work is shown. Have fun with this project!